2004-05-31

Shit there's beer everywhere!

Its been a few days since my last entry, and in those few days here is what I have done;

Friday I did a lot, but can't remember what.

Saturday I left here around 7 and arrived in Fredericton about an hour and a half later, a new personal record.

The drive there was great, hardly any traffic, and a small race with a rental echo.
I passed him around Blackville, he passed me back in Doak on a hill with a passing lane, as the mustang does not like hills unless you have a 110km/h run going. The echo's lead was short lived though, after a couple of quick corners and a downhill section, he quickly pulled to the shoulder of the road, with the passenger side door already opening. A girl got out and puked all over the place. I guess maybe he wasn't racing with me, but just trying to find a store quickly for her to puke.

I only got lost for a few moments in Fredericton, due to some road signs missing from construction. I quickly made my way to Xcitment video and then onto brunswick street and called Andrew at the panic number provided on the map he made and was guided the rest of the way by phone.

We made a run to the liquor store, sobeys and picked up a couple of teens at A&W, then played some video games, watched a few episodes of the mr.show which were very good, and then attempted to harrass people online, but no one seemed to be around. Also Andrew did a small segment that will be used in Adventures In Video Vol.2, and during the segment when a stunt went wrong he coined the quote that could be the subtitle to AIV vol.2, "Shit there is beer everywhere!"

Sunday was some F1 viewing, a trip to both malls and a flee market, followed by me meeting up with Kelly at the mall for the drive home, which went well, only taking about 1h46mins. It was a pretty good drive, but some standing rain on sections of the Blackville to Miramichi sector which slowed us down.

The last episode of TPB's was a little different like most of the season, but still good. I wonder how they got Rita McNeil and Nancy Regan into it, and where Steve Murphy was.

No comments: