2004-12-02

Bob Villa

Last night featured a solid mall visit with Kelly, it included; seeing B.Morris, a female mullet, an opportunity to make the comment, "now there's a joke if I ever saw one" in regards to a high school math teacher.

We noticed some foreigners wandering in the hall, then noticed a new store that no one was working in, it turns out these foreigners have set up shop in the mall, and they have some good shit.

I was able to get a mounted/framed Scarface movie poster for $30, it was regular $70. I have been trying to get a good one for months now. They also had a large section of tity calendars but Kelly made me look the other way.

There was also the classic incident of being in Zellers for less then 2 minutes and hearing the security personal being called to a zone 13 of the store. I don't recall walking in there without that happening, no matter who I'm with. I wonder if I'm on their watch list from the adventures of Mr. Kenna and I to the store on a monthly basis years ago, one such time he tried to purchase the cardboard display VCR and TV. I believe that was on the same adventure when a toy we were testing in the dollar store came apart, and a piece of it flew up the isle and struck the cashier at the front of the store.

No comments: