2006-08-23

Sometimes I just go for it

Last week Kelly & I headed to F'ton for a few days.

Night one featured some drinking with Andrew & Tracy.
I was unaware I consumed half my Southern Comfort during the sitting that featured some random card games, television viewing & musings.

I finished the night off in style with a super donair & garlic fingers.

The following day Andrew & I made our way for some golf, followed by a short recess break then downtown + mall adventure.

It was my first golf outing in about 8 years. I was where I expected to be, which was like starting all over.

I think golf will become a more regular hobby for me, as I need some non alcohol related activities. Although I'm sure as with pool, my golf game would be better with some alcohol, especially if it was at a course called "The Blackhorse"

After a visit to the hobby shop & a walk around downtown, we headed to the mall. I didn't buy anything, but this trip would later inspire my book wish list, & amazon purchase of "Modern Drunkard" based on the website.

Other notables I want to purchase are; "The Complete A**hole's Guide to Handling Chicks"   "Uncle John's Gigantic Bathroom Reader"    "101 Things to Do Before You Die"  &  a few other website based books like Tucker Max's "I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell" & the "College Humor Guide to College"

The Fredericton trip was capped off by one of Kelly's trademark supper gatherings, featuring Vettel, Tracy, Snaggle & Kyla.

The food was excellent & I introduced everyone to "Date My Mom" the lamest or best show on tv. Be sure to check it out on youtube.

After that it was off for some poker & excellent truths behind 80's songs.

Last Saturday Kelly & I joined Vanessa & Joey for some BHT/OH action.

It was a pretty laid back evening, eventually we met up with Oliver & JD for some conversation,& along with a few other people during our wandering around.

The night was finished off with some Subway rabbit food & watching Scarface till 4am.

The following day, I awoke not knowing I would later play "Supermarket Sweep" ---- I went to the grocery store at 4:51. I first got a basket & was just going to get some essential items, due to the closing time of 5pm. After a few feet into the store, I was reminded of the phrase, "Sometimes I just go for it" & decided to go for it.

I got a cart, & completed my grocery list by closing time.


Fast Forward: Uncle John's Bathroom Reader & The College Humor Book, have been given to me as a birthday present from Kelly.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ive noticed a recent surge in giant hamburger pictures on the internet lately.

I dont think any comments have to be made about the rise in giant sausage pics on the internet though.

Anonymous said...

Totally Off Topic

The Yakoff Smirnoff Sex Tape?

Anonymous said...

fuck the link wont work!
im just hoping large bologna sandwiches dont become the next internet craze.

Anonymous said...

Fuck! Even trying the url doesnt work! I swear it was him...it must have been taken down due to the contraversy.