2006-10-03

You will be successful in your work ... in bed

I saw something tonight. Something that I had thought for years, I would never again see. The gas price being in the 80's. 89 cents tonight at the Petro.

I remember years ago declaring I would do something if the gas price ever returned to 80 some cents. The problem is I forget what that something was. I'm sure I spoke of it to someone, so if anyone remembers, please remind me.

The title of this post was what I received in my fortune cookie the other day, with 'in bed' added on. Always add 'in bed' to the end of your fortune to make it more entertaining.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had seen on someones blog a game played where they take a movie title and replace one of the words with "Vagina".

I suggested The Good, The Bad, and The Vagina.

Some of them work better than others.

Anonymous said...

this is a pretty good idea, ET: The Extra Vagina! I wonder how long before an ET realdoll is made?

Anonymous said...

Haha fuck they would make it with heated glowing finger with A-Spot hitting technology they have been working on, and a stretching neck, just like in the video game.

"Star Wars V: The Vagina Strikes Back"

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure you said you'd buy me jimmy choo shoes if the gas ever went down this low again. If you'd like some suggestions on which ones to get, I'll gladly help ;) hehe

Anonymous said...

i believe thats bogus, i believe the comment was, "if gas ever goes into the 80's again, i'll eat 4 wendy's triples in one sitting"...im pretty sure thats what it was

Anonymous said...

Fuck! I heard him say if gas ever goes into the 80s again he would finish a fantasy auto racing season without fucking it up by losing the password and remembering to change his picks!

Also, I second hearing him say that he would eat 5 quad stackers in one sitting.

Anonymous said...

haha fuck, i think that is actually correct, or along the lines. I think I had claimed I would start driving to Bathurst all the time to get some Wendy's burgers, such as the triple.

Unknown said...

I just ate a fortune cookie with this same fortune this morning before searching for this blog to read about Paige's ditch fiasco in preparation for her upcoming wedding next weekend.

Unknown said...

I just ate a fortune cookie with this same fortune this morning before searching for this blog to read about Paige's ditch fiasco in preparation for her upcoming wedding next weekend.