2004-07-11

Dildo Dawn

Not much has occurred this weekend, it was rather quiet, with no going out.

Strangely I have gotten to enjoy the childish games we play for training at work. They are what keep me awake. The highlight of them is always when my team decides its time to get dirty, and we ask one of the other teams a question that is so fucking complicated our instructors have a hard time thinking about it. We put up a fuss the other day because one team left out one step of a process, one very tiny step. While they were all trying to guess it, one of my teammates said, "pretty sure they are going to hate us for this" the other said, "pretty sure I don't care" We are currently leading the childish game standings by 2pts.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Haha fuck! I wonder what the missing comment was?

Thomas Magnum said...

haha it was some random person commenting on the tony stewart issue, agreeing with me, but i removed it because they were random unknown, and probably found the page by searching the words "pissmop upskirt video tony stewart" on google

Anonymous said...

Haha yes! There must be someone who does that for a living, because of the random Tony Stewart comments I get on my blog.