2004-08-24

Big Savings Guy

I hate getting mail that looks legit, has a return address, and looks professional. I just happen to be waiting for an important piece of mail. This could be it. I open it, and I see in bright yellow, TOM MCxxxxxx "BIG SAVINGS GUY" from Columbia House.

Saturday night, Vettel and I had a solid performance of 8 and 9 ball at the BHT. I had not played 9 ball in about 3 years, and I now recall that I liked it above 8. We stopped into Mikes for a few moments on a recommendation from someone at the BHT. It was its usual full crowd, no where to sit or stand, and I'm sure enough narcotics floating around to keep a small village of hippys happy, or the city of Bathurst.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had him for a doctor. Lets just say that is why I dont like going to the dentist.

Thomas Magnum said...

haha fuck, did he try to stick something in your mouth he shouldnt have?