2004-08-17

The House of BUKKAKE!

I finished my first week back working for Aliant. I had almost no voice for 3 of the 5 shifts, which was interesting, but even with that, I had a good time. I guess with your supervisor flying across the floor in his chair 3 or 4 times a shift like it has a rocket engine on it, and the customers who say, "and I clicked on the boobs" and the ones that say, "that's bullshit" after you correct them when they claim they have done something that has been proven impossible, make it a pretty enjoyable job. Everything came back into my head pretty quickly and I picked up pretty much where I left off 2 months ago.

Friday at the BHT event I had a rum and cola, and had another at the OH. I drank about 8 glasses of water at the OH as well. I woke up several times the next morning feeling sick and almost threw up when getting ready for work. The water seemed to fuck me over worse then just drinking all night does. This has gotten me thinking that it's probably about that time for another series of independent water tests and a city council meeting like the famous John Smith one years ago. I think this is the second time I've mentioned that meeting in here, it was some of the best tv I have ever seen. I will never forget watching it on cable 10 as he brought in city water and poured glasses for the rest of the councilors to drink, instead of the regular imported water they had. I wish I could find a copy of that tape.

I have a receipt from the Pump House in Moncton on my tack board, because the name of the waitress on it is, Horne Nicole. I wish there was a website to post copies of receipts with cool names.

There are some photos of work on the new bypass to the north of the city in the paper today. I can't wait for its completion, so you can take it to drive around the city in circles, using it to bypass the north and then down the 11 onto the 117 and onto 8 or 430, back to the north bypass, or the other way around. It will almost be like an oval road course around the city.

No comments: