2004-08-01

Romper Room

It has been pretty quiet again this weekend, I fear if I move too much I might either melt or catch on fire, so I haven't done much. Kelly and I watched Big Brother last night, and made another attempt at getting past the last Mark Hammond mission in The Getaway this afternoon. I think she got the closest we have so far, she only had 2 guys left to kill.

Thursday night saw a trip to Choo Choos. It seems I go there once every summer at least. It was a total family affair, with Kelly, my sister, brother inlaw, and cousin from Ontario attending, along with Kelly's friend Vanessa. It was the usual Choo Choos meat market atmosphere downstairs, and the attic house party setting upstairs. I did not drink, as I was the transportation for the night, and had a final assessment at work Friday morning at 8am. I kept a low profile most of the night, spending time with the above mentioned and saying hi to a few people I knew. I also got to experience the, "Do you know who I'am?" question when not having a fucking clue who the person was, I quickly clued in though when the persons name was said, being a former exgf of a friend. I think the only other time I have experienced that type of situation was one day while getting the car serviced this guy started talking to me. He knew my name, my family, and so on, so I played along not knowing who he was at first, but by about a minute into the conversation clued in to who he was. I got about 2 hours sleep and was off to work wide awake, and ironically it was the first day of the entire 5 weeks of training that I wasn't one bit tired. I did however sleep for about 14.5 hours straight between Friday night and Saturday.

No comments: