2004-08-21

Legion = No Hat

It has been an eventful week.

I cannot remember what took place pre Wednesday, other then it and Tuesday being my days off.

Wednesday featured an outing to the BHT and OH with Kelly, her brother and his girlfriend. The BHT was rather empty and I was asked for ID twice when asking for a glass of water by the non marv guy. The OH wasn't too bad, I had a good conversation with my cousin of LiL'Bastard fame.

Thursday was a visit to the exhibition, which was well attended. I think it was the largest crowd I've seen there in recent years, that was sober and not just kids looking to fight, although we saw a couple of 8 year olds tossing each other around for fun. I met up with B.Morris and spoke with him for a bit, Kelly and I played with some pussy in a barn and took a walk through the red rooster, which I think I saw the same people in about 3 or 4 years ago when I was last in there.

Friday I was able to leave work early thanks to Wally, and attend the BSavoy wedding festivities, which will be a highlight of the summer, and I regret not having my camcorder charged for the events after party. Kelly, Vettel, Snaggle, Kyla, and myself drank here after eating some massive Mcdonalds, which I plan on staying away from for several months. There is nothing like the feeling of "oh fuck this could be the day I have a heartattack" after eating there.

Some GranTurismo3 was played, which I had a poor performance and will blame it on my vision.

We then returned to the reception festivities. I played and won my first crazy 8 game in 5 years. The DJ allowed requests so we loaded up a few hours of 80's hits, although he seemed to stray from them a bit near the end and put his requests in. Snaggle and Vettel were Dawson Brother Idols, putting in a solid karoke performance, including some good mop guitar action.

The OH was attended afterwards where many notable persons were noticed and spoken to and Vettel had a wedding congratulations song put out to him and Chauncy, via Snaggle J. I wonder how many people heard it and then when seeing him in a suit, actually believed it. Pizza Twice was then attended.

I must now go and pick up Vettel and see who we can harrass tonight

No comments: