2004-06-28

He's Got All The Pizza

Last night I went to Kelly's dance recital, which featured one kid just standing picking her nose for most of the dances. Thankfully it wasn't Kelly.

It was finally a decent populated night out, as it appeared most of the city was at the OH. Kelly, Vanessa and myself walked from here, avoiding fireworks that were being shot off in the downtown, I had a brief conversation with Cst. Daigle, we stopped in the Sobeys parking lot for a moment to speak with someone, then there was a Malcom M. sighting in the Irving parking lot, which it has taken me a few days to put together it was him.

Once inside the OH, it was initially very empty, but once they turned down the lights and played love hurts in memory of last weeks Nazareth concert it filled up and was extremely full by the end of the night.

Memorable moments include the conservative party local representative's daughter providing free shots all night, tshirts and left over light up things from the Nazareth concert the week before. I'm pretty sure that providing alcohol to voters to sway their vote is illegal, but maybe just at the polling stations.

Eric F. was noted pushing 5, (five) empty beer bottles off the ledge in scruples, oddly nothing was said or done about it, most likely because he would have beat the fuck out of anyone who tried. Some how he was calmed down and no one was a casualty, although there were a few tense moments.

James H. made a comment about a large girl that she, "just needs to have her other hole fed."

A few people got in the fire truck on the third floor, oddly again nothing was done about it.

I went to the bathroom, waited for the stall to become empty( I don't use the urinals in case Billy M should show up) A person we all went to high school with who was in Vettel's graduating class came out of the stall, said to me, "don't go in there right away okay" I said okay thinking he made a mess and shit all over the place or something and said I would wait 30 seconds, he made me promise, however I would have went right in to see what the fuss was about. He ended up not going far as a friend appeared, they went in the stall. A few seconds later they were done. When I went in, half their cocaine was spilt on the floor. I enjoy getting asked not to use a stall because someone is too lazy to put their coke away for a few seconds.

Kelly contemplated pouring a drink on a few people, it appears she enjoys doing this every time we are out, this time however it had nothing to do with me.

What I enjoy about the OH. compared to other clubs is there is very little noise music, it is mainly party favorites, and its like a celebrity outing because everyone knows everyone. I even saw the guy who kept me from choking at Greco on donair wrapping years ago.

We ducked out about 10 minutes early, a brief conversation took place with cst. cooke, then we went to pizza twice. This was probably the funniest part of the night, as nipples for pizza was negotiated by someone, however the idea didn't fly.
Kelly ordered probably the largest possible order, two pizzas and garlic fingers and pop. Once it was ready we were standing outside waiting for a taxi, roughly everyone who walked by made some comment about the 3 boxes of pizza I was holding. No matter where I turned I could hear, "he's got all the pizza."
Prior to leaving there I had a short conversation with Shawn D. who walked home with a girl up Radio St. Moments later a guy came along mumbling Shawns name, went into pizza twice, had a look around, came out and wandered across the street and up Radio like he was a dog tracking him or something.

The taxi took too long, so we gave up and walked home, it seemed to take forever, once home, the food was very good.

Tomorrow it is back to work. It appears its a very busy time here, with Canada Days and the Rock and Roll Weekend approaching.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also have an OH Drug related insident. i forget who it was but we were siting up stairs on the balcony and i looked over and i seen this man in his mid 30s with a straw about 2 inches in length and a line of white(dilauted i assumed as it was big at the time) powder.

He than consumed not one but two lines of it than as he got up, he looked at me and winked...than went Shhhh i never seen him again.

JERAMBO

Thomas Magnum said...

haha that is classic, i think we should get everyone together in the city and publish a coffee table book titled, "Thin White Lines: OH Drug Storys"