2004-06-17

You Must Be Graduating!

Today I'm struggling to hold on to consciousness after only about 2 hours of sleep.

Last night had many highlights, some of my favorites include;
- Arriving at the OH to find the Dawsons playing pool with cmac and trying to converse with Vettel and Snaggle.
- An earing wearing guy was talking to Vettel for a bit, although he appeared straight, something was definitely up with him. He claimed to work at the prison, but didn't really know the official name and advised me they were hiring, when in fact they aren't, they just finished a hiring drive a month ago. He also talked of smoking hash, weed and cigarettes and enjoyed talking about pool sharks. My bet is that he was not a worker at the prison but one of the inmates on a free "drinking weekend" or he escaped.
- I was over charged for a double rum and cola, I thought it was odd but after living in Moncton and paying ridiculous prices for drinks there, I let it go. My next trip to the bar I was advised that I had been overcharged, apologies were given, and a free double rum and cola.
- Rubens Barrichello was on hand and intoxicated. I'm about 70% sure it was him. The guy looked exactly like him and Rubens is in North America for the F1 events last weekend and this weekend, so I will forever pretend it was actually him. He was with 2 women most of the night, dancing, and jumping in and out of the cage and swinging off of it. I tried to obtain some photos of him doing so to send into a tabloid, but the lighting would not permit it. A close up photo op with him was hoped for, but we left early and didn't cross paths with him.
- On the walk home with Kelly and Andrew, Andrew found an item, which I won't name. A little further down the street we discovered a grad cap(probably from the same owner of the other item), Andrew put it on over his hat and wore it the rest of the way home.
- Once home, I tried making them peanut butter and toast, however the peanut butter was fucked. Kelly was in the mood for pizza, and I was too awake to rest, so Andrew and I set out to pizza twice. 37 seconds into it, Andrew decided he must take his shoes off as they were causing issues. He walked the rest of the way with none on, and on the road itself as it was less rough. Only one car passed by slowly observing him wearing a grad cap over his hat, carrying his shoes, walking in the road. Pizza Twice was closed so we went to subway where I held up the line waiting for Kelly's text message order. I had to call her as it didn't arrive to me fast enough and relay the order instructions over the phone. Andrew got a free cookie.
- There was a brief meet and greet with M. Russell and others who appeared to be using the "hold your finger in the air and see which way the wind is blowing and that is the direction we will walk in to find a party" method.
- We walked back to my place through downtown, stopping off infront of the OH for a moment to talk to Jeremy and others, and everyone tried to take the grad cap.
- By the Royal Bank, we were solicited by a prostitute, on a bike. She made the comment, "You must be graduating" She then got on the bike and came up behind us and circled around and said something, but it was not audible as she was slurring pretty bad.

This morning my cat woke me up twice, as well as a crow and 4 other birds, between the hours of 4 and 6am. And I can't forget Kelly's pulling my one blanket off me, saying she was cold, and arguing with me over it in her sleep, while she had a large, oversized comforter right beside her.

Today included a trip to ritchie wharf where there was about an hour of conversation about various adult related sites and other related issues with Cmac. It always amazes me how someone can say one line from a video or a single scene description and everyone knows what video it is and has seen it. About 20 minutes were spent with a hornet situation, which was eventually taken care of by the security guard. Tom's has the best fries I have ever eaten in my life. The burgers are shit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man! Only you and Tracy, are the only people not on live journal!

Peer Pressure!