2004-06-15

Random Numbers

Weekend Recap:

Thursday BHT visit Highlights;
- Top secret stories from Jimmy M.
- Ryan T. admitted to a well known true rumor about a one armed girl and also told a good Perley T. story, and harassed the people he was with rather well.

Friday BHT/OH JeramboFest/BHT Draft Challenge Highlights;
- Prior to going, Kelly, Vanessa and myself drank here. While they played with their cell phones for about 20 minutes I consumed half a pint of Absolut. I then took girlie down the street to do her business, recreating the episode of the Osbornes where Ozzy takes his dog for a walk while he was half in the bag.
- At the BHT the sub bartender had to go get me ice for my double rum and cola, oddly he didn't go into the large freezer for it, but went out the side door, and appeared a few minutes later with some in a bucket. I don't want to know where he obtained it.

I believe it was mostly a classic normal BHT outing with non stop laughter and many inside jokes. It was learned Craig is also a Platinum Blonde fan. Andrew and I played a best of 3 pool challenge, for those that are not aware, we play very well while intoxicated. It was a close match, with him coming out the victor. During the first game Craig put some money in the jukebox and "just pushed random numbers" It ended up being a very good selection of music from 3eb, marcy playground and even magic bus by the who. It was at the end of the game we learned of Snaggle's having to be rushed home sick.
- Kelly, her friends and I went to the OH where the only people I knew there were those of us who had been at the BHT. It was a shitty crowd. My first stop was to use the bathroom but there was puke all over the place, and I mean all over the place like in a maxhardcore video, so I had to go elsewhere. Other then that it was pretty quiet, Kelly danced with her friends and I wandered around with people. I recall Matthew S. and Jerambo spilling most of a grog on the bar, and in the chaos I wasn't asked/forgot to pay for my drink.
- Kelly and I exited to subway around 1:30 and some of the BHT participants were already there. I was appointed Jimmy M's new best friend, Cst. Cooke came in and ordered some food and get harrased, then Kelly and I walked to my place.

Saturday I was picked up by Andrew and Snaggle, we went to Turnbulls where he told a few good stories, then later in the night we headed to the races. For 5 years now they have been saying "we expect more cars next week" There were only 2 hobbystock cars, 4 sportsman, and maybe 8 of the new 4 cylinder class. The modifieds were too slow for my liking, and the feature for them was a classic yellow after yellow with long delays realigning the cars. I now recall why I stopped going there years ago. It's a shame that the competition and management is shit, as its a great track.

No comments: